Thursday, June 7, 2007

Analysis Update - ACG - Atcor Medical

Atcor today announced the signing of distributors in India and China. It also re-signed distribution agreements in Singapore and Malaysia. The latter raises the question about the need to re-sign agreements. These countries has already been factored in the previous analysis and hence does not change the "Foreign Market" rating of 5.2.

ACG's share price has dropped since the last analysis but recovered to 16.5cents, that is 0.5c lower than the previous analysis. The P/NTA now stands at 1.128 similar to previous value but a little lower. All fundamentals considered, ACG still represents good value with good growth potential.

Recommendation: Buy up to 20c.

Disclaimer: I own ACG stocks.

1 comment:

Synapse said...

I think the growth potential of Atcor Medical is very good. I red the Half Yearly Report / 22.2.200. The company seems to still gather power for significant growths in the next couple of years. I think the moment has come an the sales should soon make a jump. Otherwise the company will need another source of financial support. I am very familiar with the system Sphygmocor and I strongly belive that that this company has made a significant break-trough in the field. It is only a metter of time when this will be seen in the financial reports and the share price.
I also own shares here.